Sunday, October 1, 2006

What I love about Fall...

There are a lot of things that I love about the fall season...cooler weather, changing leaves, caramel apples, Halloween, warm sweaters, football...I could name more.  However, the thing I dread the most that always seems to strike when I least expect it is the CRUD.  You know what I am talking about...that yucky nose, runny eyes, sore throat feeling that you don't go to bed with, but wake up with and it just seems to drag you down for the rest of the day.  I can deal with it....cold medicine and rest will help....but what I can't stand is when my little ones get it....because there is really nothing I can do for them.  Nothing really seems to comfort them and of course they are not happy about cold medicine being forced down their throats...so that is a battle.  That is the worst part of the season for me....but this too shall pass. 

Speaking of best and worst...I have a little quiz for you about this.  Take a look at it and post back with you answers....let's see what everyone has to say....and for all you scrapbookers out there...maybe it will help prompt an event that you want to scrapbook about.

Best & Worst

  1. The age in life you've most enjoyed so far: 30
  2. The age in life you disliked most so far: teenage years
  3. The best day of the week: Friday and Sunday are my two favorites
  4. The worst day of the week: Tuesdays
  5. Your finest cooking accomplishment: My chili
  6. Your worst cooking disaster:hmmm....nothing really bad...but have a lot to work on
  7. The color that looks best on you: red, black, green
  8. The color that looks worst on you: not sure
  9. Your favorite movie of all time: Steel Magnolias and Cinderella
  10. The worst movie ever made: Dumb and Dumber!!!!!

Can't wait to read everyone's answers to this post!

Hopefully I will get to log on this evening.  I am off to try and get a few things done around the house while my little man is sleeping.  He doesn't feel too well and I am trying to let him rest...however it isn't going to well this afternoon.  Lots of projects I want to complete this week and have a list a mile long of things I need to do...got to get on a better schedule and get more accomplished each day.

Have a great day and evening!  More later on...



1 comments:

Leah said...

The age in life you've most enjoyed so far: 30
The age in life you disliked most so far: 15-16
The best day of the week: Saturday
The worst day of the week: Monday
Your finest cooking accomplishment: Sweet Potato Casserole
Your worst cooking disaster: Yellow Rice (I know..how can you mess up rice??)
The color that looks best on you: black, white, pink
The color that looks worst on you: not sure
Your favorite movie of all time: Star Wars
The worst movie ever made: Cabin Boy - If you've never heard of it, consider yourself lucky.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations