Monday, October 9, 2006

Apologies and Birthday wishes...

First, let me apologize for the site being so wacky today and tonight.  After I got home this evening I was working on it trying to get some graphics loaded up and trying to make it more user friendly and more pleasing to the eye....my dear husband was helping me with the color combos and what looked best....so we were playing rainbow games and for any of you that may have been looking at the website...you may have been wondering if your brain was playing tricks on you.  It was not!  :)  I just wanted to make this a site that wasn't too feminine so that my husband and the whole family could use it...plus, even though I love purple and bright colors....it was a little hard to read.  So are the colors better?  Does it still hurt your eyes?  Let me know what you think????  I still am trying to add some animated bullets to my lists and things tonight...but will work more on that after I post.

Now for the most important part of this post... :)

 Just wanted to wish my Uncle Tim a very happy birthday!  I am pretty sure that he will see this...in between his Euchre games...or whatever he is doing on the computer this late at night. Hope it has been a good one and there are many more to come...which is why Shane and I were talking about it and decided that probably at your age you needed to hand over the keys to that Mustang and start relying on this to get around from now on...it is stylish and hip...but still what a man your age would need to be comfortable and to not have to depend on your poor kids to get around.  I mean come on just look at how old...I mean great you would look sitting in this chair!  Even though you are old we still love you anyway!  Even Kennedy said today...I still love Tim even if he picks on me!  Hope it's been a Happy Birthday!  See you in about a week or so!



 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations