Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is safe and has lots of fun out trick-or-treating tonight with your kiddos...or in whatever your plans are....it is going to be fun!!!  I have lots of things to catch you all up on and some new pictures to post....hopefully tonight after the kids are asleep, I will get some time to work online and catch up!  My household has been extremely busy these last few days and I sure have had to let some things go to the side....I have added a few new links to the webpage and am still working on tweaking a few little things each day....so I haven't abandoned it or anything.  Life with three kiddos just keeps me hopping!!!  Have a great Halloween night!!!!  And don't eat TOO MUCH candy!!!



3 comments:

Amy Mowbray said...

We had a wonderful time last night. Your blog is looking great. I like your title.

Jamie said...

Good Evening Heather, I hope you and your family are having a great week. Take Care!!

cheryl said...

Yes, we had SUCH fun last night for Halloween. Went trick-or-treating with a big bunch of friends, went by a Fall Festival . . .just tons of good times!! (I've posted some pics of all the festivities on my blog!)
Hope you get to post some pics soon too!!
Have a great night!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations