Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Catchin' y'all up...

Well, as promised I am going to attempt to give a recap of the week from last week and fill you in to what fun we had and how busy we really were.....I will try to be brief...but that probably won't be possible...I mean come on...I have three kids and you know how I like to talk about them.

Monday-Wednesday Mallory was out of school on Fall break so we tried to cram a lot in during those days!  Monday was one of those stay at home and watch cartoon days, relax, chill with Mama, play....do whatever days....but then Tuesday....well that was a little different.  Tuesday started off pretty boring but by 10am we were throwing on clothes trying to get ready to head to Meridianville to go to Tate Farms with my friend Telah and her three kiddos.  We were getting ready...not exactly sure if she was going to be able to swing it because she was waiting on the "refrigerator guy"...you can read more about that on her blog.  :)  But thankfully it all worked out and we got to go...so I loaded up and headed that way.  The one disadvantage that we were at to begin with is that Tate Farms doesn't open to the public until 2pm.  Yuck!  Which means that it messed up the afternoon schedule...not that Kennedy naps any longer...I couldn't be so lucky!  However, our husbands come home around 5pm and at times do expect us to be home and have supper ready....imagine that????  :)  But anyhow....we went and had a blast!  My kids did not want to leave and I promised that we would go back and I intend to keep that promise, because I had a blast too!  That place is awesome and has grown so much since the last time I went!  WOW is all I can say!  I have put in a couple of my favorite pictures from the day here ....but then I put a bunch in a photo album on the left hand side of the webpage that you can view...there are just so many good ones from that day.    

Of course that night we have a home cooked meal and everything went smoothly     and .... yeah right!

Ok, now here is the part where you are going to call me CRAZY!!!  So we survived Tuesday and then woke up to more fun on Wednesday!  I had already planned with my good buddy Melissa to go do some fun stuff with her that morning after her dentist appt. in Decatur.  So to put this in a nutshell,    we ended up going to visit with himself at his house.  We spent a couple of hours there with Melissa and her twin girls, Jolie  and Jessie  They all had a blast!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Now to top it all off when we left here we had to head straight to the beauty shop to get haircuts.  So off we went!  While we were there, I called and managed to get a sick visit to the Drs. office for Parker.  I needed to take him and see what the problem was...something wasn't right and he has seemed sort of fussy.  Boy, am I glad that I did! 

He ended up with a ear infections in both ears and started on an antibiotic and some Dimetapp.  He had been cranky and I knew he didn't feel well.  My first and biggest clue was when he wasn't eating well....lol...anyone that has seen my boy and knows us knows that if Parker  is not eating well .... then there is a problem!  Well, so we got that taken care of and now we are on the road to recovery. 

So basically that is what we did during Fall Break...I know it seems crazy...and most parents would probably think I was for tackling Tate Farms and Chuck E. Cheese within a two day period...believe me...I thought about it too...but we had fun and in the end that is what matters the most!  School started back on Thursday and we stayed home for a couple of days...only to head to Memphis on Saturday to see Pap and Gram...more on that later tonight!



1 comments:

Telah said...

Whewwww!!! Makes me tired all over again just reading about it. LOL But we did have a BLAST, didn't we!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations