Monday, October 16, 2006

Lots to catch up on....but later

I have a lot that I want to post about and catch you all up on from last week, but for now I will post a little snippet about this morning at our house.  We got in last night from Memphis and the house is a wreck.  I have a lot to do today and a busy day with lots of activities...so I am not sure how much attention the house and laundry will get today.  Kennedy has dance class and I have to go get more baby food at Walmart.  Anyway, it is just one of those days and so let me just tell you how happy I was when I woke up this morning and remembered that it was Pajama day and Wacky Hair day at Mallory's school!!!  I didn't have any clothes to iron and it really didn't matter what her hair looked like....the worse the better in my opinion.  Woo Hoo! 

So I got her all fixed up and she was thrilled with the results!  She took her Minnie Mouse slippers in her backpack and she was out the door looking like this...   and she was loving it! Shane was laughing at her and making fun of her hair... referring to some 80's band...like she knew who they were???                                                                                                

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                          

 I thought to myself....what I wouldn't give to be able to go out the door looking like that today and know that it would be alright and nobody would look at me and wonder what I had been drinking?  :)  Ah to be a kid again!!! 

 

 

We did so many cool things last week and went a lot of places. I have a lot to fill you in about and hopefully I will get to do that sometime today.   I am off to try and get ready to take Kennedy to her class.  Everyone have a great day!  It is rainy here today and overcast, but I am still smiling!  You do the same!



 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations