Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wondering???

I have been working on trying to improve the looks and the content of the website today.  It has been raining here and yucky...a really good day to be inside...so I decided to tackle some things that have been on my to do list.  I am working on trying to get my "Category Cloud" up and running ... so you may see many new posts over the next few days....this is mainly because I don't know any other way to do it yet but to post to the main page in order to get them into the categories I want also....so that is just the way it has to be for now.  Anyway, I am adding a category cloud and hopefully a couple of tribute pages.....some new links.....and a few new things.  Sorry if things have been messy or looking sort of freaky....hopefully I will get things back in order this evening.  Thanks for your patience!  Have a great afternoon!



1 comments:

Amy Mowbray said...

Your blog is looking great! And thanks for the yummy recipes.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations