Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I need suggestions and FAST!!!

This week is homecoming week....ok.... I can handle that....Here is a partial schedule for the week:

Monday:  Pajama and Wacky Hair Day

Tuesday: Twin Day

Wednesday:  80's Day

What am I gonna do for that?  Of course Mallory want to dress up or participate...she has no clue what it means and I have tried to explain it to her .....but that is besides the point....she wants to dress up for 80's Day...

Any suggestions?  I can barely remember what today is let alone try to figure out what I was wearing or what was popular in the eighties???  Please help to jog my memory and send some suggestions my way of what I could throw together for her to wear to school tomorrow!  Thanks!



1 comments:

Jamie said...

Try tight rolling her jeans with some funky socks. Also, tie her shirt up on the side with with some fun scrunchies. Hope this helps!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations