Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Final Christmas Post #3...

Well, I tried to get it in before the big ball dropped...but just didn't make it!  Oh well, better late then never...so here is the final post of the Christmas celebrations....

  • We left and made it to my grandparents house very late on the 23rd.
  • Spent Sunday, after church, finishing up shopping and wrapping with my grandmother. 
  • Put the kids all to bed and stayed up late????
  • Santa came and all was well!!!!  Santa was great to the kids this year...

  • Had a huge breakfast with all the family and it was yummo as usual
  • Started tearing open gifts...which always takes awhile...our tradition is we go around and everyone opens one, then the next, then the next...you get the point

Kennedy....I can hardly ever get her to smile for a picture.

Cool gift Mallory...just what you wanted, only purple not pink.

My brother Chad

Parker liked chewing on the red tissue paper!

Here Jordan is trying to keep Parker from chewing up the red tissue paper.

Even Parker got on in the gift opening some!

And I saved the best for last....Pap opening a gift...

This must have been a good one!  LOL....I think it was a gift from Jordan...but can't be 100% sure on that....however, once he opened it up....they guys decided to have some fun with it!   Pap obviously was either surprised or thrilled at what was in the bag!!!  Keep reading to find out!

Sorry for the bad shot....but maybe if you look really close you can see the words?????  What?  A   F_____ (I have heard it called fluff, poot, a rip....I think it has many names....but the one on the package....well????)  Machine????  Just what he needed right....lol 

Now I must warn you,  that as soon as this came out of the gift bag, four men went to work on getting it set up to use!  They were all having a fun time with it and found it very entertaining...I guess....you will have to judge for yourself from the video below.....

This video is rated PG!#....:)  I was just the one holding the camera....I am not responsible for what you see or hear in the video.....but these guys were too funny not to take some video of them.  Pap, Tim, Chad and Jordan.....well, you just watch for yourself and come up with your own opinion! 

Ok Patty....there is the only video clip I got from Christmas morning....sorry....but it was too funny!  Now for those of you who do not know my family....this will give you a good idea of how crazy they all are...but I still love em' so much!!!!! 

We had a great Christmas together!  Dad, Patty, and Britt....we missed you guys! 

This is the last of the Christmas posts....whew...you are probably as glad as I am!  On to 2007 posts......I hope to put up a post of the most memorable for my family next.....I have been working on it....we will see what happens tonight and if I can get it up here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my blog visitors! 

More later....



8 comments:

Telah said...

Very funny!!! If my family had one of those machines, it would be the same kind of thing. Crazy how such "sounds" can make men turn into boys!

cherylwray said...

Love all the photos and the Christmas recap! Looks like a great time was had by all!!
And the gift for your Pap and the video--TOO funny! Guys, huh?!

groovy said...

hey heather,
just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my blog...and for adding me to your list. i have to get on that one of these days since there are so many great blogs to share out there! in any case, i had a minute to glance at your blog as well and got a real kick out of seeing your family celebrate together--stop in anytime and i'll check in here as well...
take care,
elizabeth

Jamie said...

Thanks for all the Christmas updates! I hope everyone is feeling better today.

Amyd said...

The slideshow is adorable. I love all the pink.

Amy Mowbray said...

What great pictures of Christmas.
Oh yes, the infamous fart machine. Be careful he doesn't sneak it in your purse while your at the grocery store, or while riding in an elevator. Or worse, in your purse while you're having your eyebrows waxed. Yes, I'm speaking from experience!

Leah said...

Great pictures and funny video. Looks like you guys managed to have some fun even with all the sickness. Hope you all are feeling better!

Jolene George said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful holiday. Great pictures! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations