Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Resume Regular Speed...Construction over!

Thanks to everyone... if my redo this afternoon made it hard to view...I apologize.   I didn't change anything all that big...in fact, my loving husband, didn't even really notice any difference!  LOL  There were just several things I wanted to add and change to make the blog look better and be more user friendly.   Oh well, at least I tried!



Next - Two Tags and now your it!  Ok, so I wasn't officially tagged, but I saw two today that I thought were really good and thought I might play along.  Jolene had a great one on her post for today and I want to answer it too, but I am gonna have to sit down and think hard about hers. Cheryl  had a great one too!  Here we go!



Now for



Cheryl's:



1) What's under your bed right now?
a lot of junk!  Mainly big picture frames that are empty, some shelves that we took out of the entertainment center
2) What size shoe do you wear?  size 9
3) What's the last restaurant you ate at?  Macaroni Grill
4) How many siblings do you have? One brother, four sisters...all younger
5) What side of the bed do you sleep on?  left side
6) Who taught you to drive, and in what kind of car? took Driver's education in high school and the rest I just learned by always offering to drive anyone who would let me  :)
7) If you could have a different career, what would it be?         A Professional Blogger???  :)
8) What color looks best on you?  Not sure what looks best, but I wear red a lot and black.
9) What's your favorite board game? I like trivia games(I didn't say I was good at them, just that I like to play them!)...Scene It, Trivial Pursuit, umm can't think of anything else!
10) How tall are you?  5'6



So there you go...Now TAG yourself and go post your answers!  LOL



More later...



7 comments:

Telah said...

I like all your subtle changes. I especially like the projects you've done that you are posting now and the cute cartoons.

cherylwray said...

Love your answers!!! Wouldn't a Professional Blogging job be GREAT? LOL
I've got to do a re-do on my blog, but I can't figure out how to do a banner. Gotta do some research on it and figure that out.

Paul said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I added yours to my blogroll.

Karla Dudley said...

A Professional Blogger???? Hmmm intiresting! LOL!!!!!
Have a creative day girlie!
-Karla

Jamie said...

Happy Friday Heather!
All the changes look great! Ok - Miss Professional Blogger - feel free to give me some ideas and pointers for our blog/website. I would love to know how to improve it.
Love the "Creations". You are really good at making cards and those brag books are too cute!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Leah said...

I like the tweaks you've done to your blog.. I'll have to browse around more on it later. You've got enough stuff on here to keep a girl busy for days! LOL

Amy Mowbray said...

Professional Blogger! I love it!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations