Friday, January 19, 2007

Five on Friday



Five Things That I Have Learned This Week:



  1. I have learned that the mountains we face in life, sometimes are bigger than we think we can climb and we get down and discouraged.  But we have a help in those times of stress and worry and trouble...God is always with us and will help us if we just ask.


  2. I learned that sometimes, even when you think you don't need it, having help from friends can really make the difference...thanks to Kim, Tandy, and Melissa for all their help and concern this week.  We couldn't have done it without you all! 


  3. I learned that (or maybe I should say it has been brought to my attention more) my husband is wonderful!  Everyday I find new reasons to love him and I couldn't ask for a better man to be my mate for life.  Thank you Shane for all the sacrifices you make and all you do for me and our children!  We love you very much!


  4. I learned that no matter how much you plan and prepare, that when you have three children...always have an alternate plan!


  5. Finally, I have learned that you don't have to know someone up close and personal to consider them your friend and that I keep adding to my list of friends almost daily.  Thank you to all my friends out there in the blog world...Jolene, Cheryl, Telah, Leah, Bethany, and Amy, and I am sure there are others that I am gonna miss listing...but you know who you are....I am thankful for all of you!


Links to other Five On Friday participants:










3 comments:

Coleen Thompson said...

I loved reading your "5". I just started a friday thing on my blog too, but I have loved reading the "5" so I may need to do this one too! Seems like you learned some fantastic things this past week!

Bethany said...

I'm going to start posting my 5 on Friday on my blog starting next Friday! For now...
1. Giving a child a nap right after lunch works like a charm :)
2. "No Spill" sippy cups actually can spill...right onto the carpet...lol
3. scraplifting a layout can be really difficult if you don't have the right products.
4. going to the movie theatre alone is not that bad
5. you don't have to shop at Victoria's Secret to find a good bra (that's what I used to think)
Have a great weekend, Heather!

cherylwray said...

Great Five list back on Friday (sorry I missed it on the actual day! lol)
I absolutely LOVE that song and it really speaks the truth!!! The mountains that I've had to climb have made me the person I am today--a much stronger woman for the struggles I've had!!
I'm with you on wonderful husbands. I have one too and I'm thankful everyday for him.
Your post was very inspiring! Love it!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations