Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Tag You're It!!!

My friend Telah tagged me yesterday, so I decided to meet the challenge and also tag some others.  It has been fun and I have learned some things that I would probably have never known.  Thanks Telah!  Now....Tag You're It!!!

A - Available or single: Nope…very unavailable.

B - Best Friend: My husband

C - Cake or Pie: Cheesecake is my favorite…any kind

D - Drink of choice: My homemade tea sweetened with splenda…I drink about a jug a day on my own…lol

E - Essential Item you use everyday: microwave, my washer and dryer, my laptop, and my dishwasher

F - Favorite color: Purple and Kelly green

G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms-the sour ones are my favorites

H - Hometown: born in Bloomington, Indiana (Monroe County) and grew up there for the most part…my dad was in the Army the first few years, but after about age 4 I was there for the duration

I - Indulgence: My newest one is the Peppermint Candy Kisses that my friend Jolene let me know about in her blog…Yum Yum…..and I am secretly happy that nobody else in my house really cares for them… :)

J - January or February: I like February…three of my favorite people have birthdays that month…my hubby, my youngest daughter, and my Gram

K - Kids & Names: yes…three little ones… Mallory, Kennedy, and Parker

L - Life is Incomplete Without? My faith, my family, and my friends

M - Marriage Date: December 19, 1998

N - Number of Siblings: 4 others…..I am the oldest of the five….yep….there is one boy and all the rest girls….Heather, Chad, Adrienne, Brandi, and Brittany

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: mice…..there is a story behind that…but we won’t go into that…and disappointing others

Q - Fave Quote: The heart remembers all the moments when a little love made a difference….the one that is on my blog…it is one of the ones that is newest to me…but I love it!!!

R - Reason to Smile: My hope of Heaven, my wonderful life and family, my many blessings

S - Season: Spring

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Leah, Amy, Jolene, Cheryl, and Jamie…ok…so I am breaking the rules…but I don’t care…I want to know more about my new friends!

U - Unknown Fact about Me: I have lost 160 pounds over the last two years!

V - Vegetable You Don't Like: English Peas…hate them, hate them, hate them!!!

W - Worst Habit: Worrying would have to be the worst…but also grinding my teeth and popping my bubble gum!

X - Xrays: LOL…I don’t have enough room to type all that…let’s see…knees, sinus’, stomach, neck, teeth…that is all I can think of….don’t they want to always do xrays now???

Y - Your Fave Food: I love just about anything from Macaroni Grill…Italian!!!!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries…but I don’t ever read anything about that or keep up with it.



6 comments:

Telah said...

Cool! I didn't know you had so many sisters and brother. Learned something new....

cherylwray said...

This is SO fun!!! It's kinda long, so I'll have to go and do it and come back. I'll plan on being back with it in a bit!
So fun to learn about people. I loved all your answers!!

Coleen Thompson said...

Too funny I came here by fluke shortly after reading Telas tag. I love reading so much about all my blogging friends! Okay the unknown fact that you have lost 160lbs is totally amazing! Congrats to you! So inspirational that you shared that!

Jolene George said...

That was so fun learing all that stuff about you. I agree with Coleen...160 pounds is amazing and wonderful. I'm sure it was life changing for you. If you can do that, then surely I can lose 35-40 pounds, right. Thanks for the tag. I'll do it on my blog tonight. :o) http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Great job Heather! I learned so much about you. Thanks for the tag! I will work on getting mine up soon. Hope you are having a great week, Jamie

cherylwray said...

Okay, I'm posting a couple here for you a little at a time (I may have to do the entire thing on my blog sometime soon!)
Here goes . ..
Available or single: Very married (for 11 years now!)
Best friend: No way can I mention just one! My oldest are Kelly, Michelle, and Margie; my dearest to my heart is Angela; newest are Allison and Chris. And then my dh of course--who knows me the best!
Cake or pie--Love them both, but would have to go with cake! I love ANY kind of cake!!! YUMMM!! (my fave part of weddings and birthdays!)
Drink of choice: Diet Dr. Pepper, Milo's tea with splenda, pina coladas!
Essential item: My computer
Favorite color: Yellow
Gummy bears or worms: Hate anything gummy!!
Hometown: Born in Greenville, Texas, grew up in Fayetteville, Arkansas, teen/college years and since in Alabama
Indulgence: Scrapbooking goodies and Lindt chocolates!
K, I think that's all for now!! This is SO much fun!
(and, btw, I'm in Hueytown which is just outside Birmingham. The LSS I teach at is outside Bham towards Helena.)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations