Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa Picture 2006

I had to post this picture that we had taken the other night.  We have waited till the last minute to go and see Santa and the girls have been begging us to take them to the mall....so we loaded up and went on Tuesday night....and it went pretty well....the line wasn't too long, I marked off two more names from my list of gifts to buy while we were in the mall, finished stocking stuffers, and got this picture and we were on our way...woo hoo!!!  Mallory should be singing All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!  She had the best smile!  The other two.....well Kennedy didn't do too bad.....but she just won't smile for pictures when you want her to do it....and Parker I think he was just wondering.... What in the world is going on???

Just had to share...enjoy!  Oh and by the way....one thing I found interesting this year was that as my kids were walking up to Santa he called them by name....and got it all right....I was impressed!  They were like how did he know that???  :)



6 comments:

Bethany Engstrom said...

Super cute picture of the kids with Santa...thanks for sharing! Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Kathryn Hess said...

cute picture of the kids, i still have shopping to do and it's thurs night before christmas..YIKES! Have a merry one! BTW I'm Telah's SIL and Kim's sis...

Leah said...

Aren't they so cute! Merry Christmas!!

Jolene George said...

That is a great picture of the kids with Santa. So cute that Santa called them by name. http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Patty said...

What a cute picture! That's a pretty good Santa, too. Take lots of pictures and maybe some video on Christmas.

Amy Mowbray said...

What a wonderful picture! Your kids look adorable. And I love that smile on Mallory. Too cute.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations