Saturday, December 30, 2006

Still among the living...

Yep, I am still alive and kicking...just not too strong right now. We have had a lot of sickness with the kiddos and even us lately....but I will elaborate on that later.  It just seems like everyone is sick around where we live....and it is so early in the season!  WOW!  I hope it clears out of here soon!  Just let me say...it is no fun having three sick kiddos on Christmas and being three states away!  YIKES!  Makes my head hurt just thinking about it again!  I have fell behind in my blogging and intend to catch back up.  I just need a little bit longer.  :) 

We came flying in from Indiana yesterday afternoon and headed straight to the doctor's office and then Wal-Mart.  I tell you...I think I need to buy stock in CVS and Wal-Mart...as much time as I have spent there in the last two weeks!!!!!

We are home for a few days and then headed back to Indiana to visit with my sister, Brittany, who is flying in on Wednesday! 

I have lots of pictures and favorite things to show and tell you about! Funny stories, some new cool sites that I have found, cool toys that Santa left and much more.  I love how my friend Leah is doing several different Days of Christmas posts....I may have to come up with something like that and break mine down for you all too....don't want to overload you!   Thanks for being patient and for sticking with me...I will update really soon I promise!

I have enjoyed reading about and seeing many new posts about all the holiday festivities!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in 2007!

More coming real soon....  :)



0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations