Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Tooth Fairy Strikes Again!!!

How lucky can one girl get?  I mean...come on....Tooth Fairy twice in one week and then in just about another week Santa is coming to visit!!!  Well, here you go Mallory....like Mama promised.... here is your shout out about losing your second tooth!!!  Now you can sing... "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!"  I can't wait to see how much the Tooth Fairy leaves you this time??? 

I think we made all the phone calls already and she shared with everyone....but if we missed you, we are sorry!  She had to call all the grandparents and tell them the story about how it happened and how mama pulled it in the final stages. 

Speaking of grandparents....I have attached a second video clip in this post at the request of a certain Grandma Patty...lol    And of course, I know that all the other grandparents that look at this blog will enjoy seeing this clip of little Parker.  The quality is not the best because it was taken when the living room lights were off and I caught him going after the ornaments on the tree for the first time.  It was too cute not to video and the only thing I had handy at the time was my digital camera.  Enjoy!

Photobucket Tags: " rel="tag">



5 comments:

Telah said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

cherylwray said...

Love the picture and the video! Sounds like she is SO excited about losing her teeth!
have a great weekend!!

Traci said...

I love the cute video of Parker! And how exciting for Mallory to lose another tooth! It was so cool to meet you in Target last week. How funny that we recognized each other through our blogs. Maybe we'll see each other again soon. I'm going to try really hard to go to the next craft night at West Huntsville. Hopefully you can come, too. Hope ya'll have a fantastic Christmas!

Patty said...

Ok, that video is just too cute! It's so fun when babies get to that age when they are really paying attention to the things going on at Christmas. Take more of those when you get a chance. That one was really good for spur of the moment.

Amy Mowbray said...

Love the video. Too cute!
She looks adorable with the missing teeth!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations