Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Replay in fast forward....or at least it may seem that way!

Ok, I am down to the wire on getting my post about our Christmas experience in before the New Year hits!  Only about 10 more hours to go until it is 2007!  Such is the last week before Christmas, so shall this post be....Fast paced!

Most years I am more organized and prepared than I was this year....something happened and the big day seemed to sneak up on me ... along with all the events that precede it.  No, I didn't accomplish all the gift giving and baking that I planned...No, things didn't go the way that I wanted them to at all time...No, we weren't all well and having the most wonderful day of the year....No, we didn't really get to rest and relax and enjoy time with family(because we have all been pretty sick)!!!  Ok there, I said it all....it wasn't the best Christmas ever, but it was still Christmas and that is a special time no matter what...I made it the best I could for the kids and for Shane and the rest of the family and I think that it was enjoyed as much as possible :)  by all involved.

I don't mean to seem ungrateful or that we had a horrible time because I am thankful...Thankful for the time we did have with family, thankful that we still have each other, thankful that we have as many blessing as we do, thankful for my health and my husband and my children, thankful for my friends....just so thankful!!!

We actually started celebrating on Monday, Dec. 18th...because that is when I left off posting...LOL...and the night of the class parties at church and at school....

So,

Post #1 Class Parties:

Here we are getting ready to leave for the party at church...silly kids...and of course the ring leader!

Kennedy's Three year old class...

Mallory's First grade class...

Parker's Cradle Roll class...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These are some of the pictures from our class parties at church.  Unfortunately, everyone wasn't able to attend, but we had a good turnout and the kiddos were all just too cute!

 

 

 

Ho, Ho, Ho, Spencer!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mallory's school party went well too!  She had a blast!  The played Pin the Nose on Rudolph, and musical chairs and had some yummy treats.  Here is Mallory with her teacher, Mrs. Rikki!  Thanks Mrs. Rikki for all you do for the students in your class!  We love you!

Hope I didn't overload you or my laptop with pictures...gotta get these posted...stay tuned for Post #2...who knows I might just do a post an hour???  LOL 



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Heather!! I love the pictures and lovin your update! We also had our "moments" this Christmas--where tempers were a little short and we were sorta stressed out. I don't think it was as joyful as usual, but it still had its wonderful moments! I think that the holidays are always a little bit like that!
Happy New Year!

Karla Dudley said...

Wow those little kids are the freakin' cutest!!!!! And I am do glad it was your best X-Mas so far! Goor for you. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! -Karla

Telah said...

Great picture taking! You have lots to scrap now...LOL.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations