Saturday, February 24, 2007

Stay tuned for the new season premiere of...?

Hey everyone!  I have not fallen off the face of the earth, nor moved to Siberia, not been on vacation, not being lazy (wink, wink), nor have I been living on a remote island somewhere.  There is no reason to call 911....so don't get any ideas Telah!  LOL

I will be back soon and have a written list in my little notebook about three pages long on topics that I want to tell you all about and of things I want to show you.  Problem is....I have been working so hard on crafty things, mothering my children, visiting doctors, tackling massive amounts of laundry, celebrating birthdays, ...oh, and did I mention that I have three young children???  LOL

Anyway, I have been reading or trying to keep up with all my buddies and their happenings.  Hopefully, by Monday I can be back and going full speed ahead in BLOG world.  Sure do miss you all...but thanks for sticking with me and all the sweet comments that y'all are always leaving for me!  You are the best!

More very soon...



5 comments:

Amy Mowbray said...

Sounds like you've been a busy girl. Can't wait to see what you've been doing and to hear about the stuff in your notebook. Take care.

Telah said...

Welcome Back! And you know that no one would get any ideas from me....

cherylwray said...

We have missed you!!! Hope to see you back on soon!!!

Jamie said...

Glad to hear you are all doing great and living life to its fullest.
Hope to see you Friday!

Bethany said...

wondering about you...can't wait to hear the latest :)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations