Saturday, February 10, 2007

Five on Friday...

Five Things I Plan to do for Valentine's Day:

  1. Give all my sweeties a handmade card and a little Valentine sweet treat.
  2. Help with Mallory's ice cream sundae party at school.
  3. Take care of my little man after he gets home from having a procedure done on Weds. morning....he will probably sleep a lot that day!  (yes, he is having to have some more things done up at the surgery center....I will fill you in on that a little later)
  4. Making a dinner full of all the favorites of my husband and kids...it should be a unique combo of dishes...LOL
  5. Sending out a digital Valentine scrapbook to all the family that lives out of state....so they can see my sweet little darlings....it is so cool and I am loving how easy it is to create.  I have been playing around with it for a few weeks....and just absolutely love it.  Visit the link above and you will see how cool it is!

Even though mine were late....AGAIN....these are my five...let me hear about your Five things for V-Day!!!!

Links to other Five On Friday participants:

 

 



0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations