Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tunes on Tuesday...

***Please excuse the beginning part of this new video clip I put up for Valentine...it is crazy and I don't like it...but it is the best I could do to get a video clip for this week.   Sorry for the little bit at the first...but the actual video and song are great!  Thanks for stopping by!!!  :)

Valentine...by Martina McBride

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you
And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
But in my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time...

You're all I need, my love, my Valentine
And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
'Cause all I need is you, my Valentine
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

Wanna know why I chose this song for this week's Tune on Tuesday?  Well, besides the obvious that it is the day before Valentine's Day...this is the song that Shane and I sang to each other during our wedding ceremony eight years ago~!  Yep, that's right....we were dumb enough to agree to stand up there and sing to each other!  Boy, we were both so nervous!!!!

Wow!  This was then...8 years ago...and this is now....boy, have we changed!

But we both love this song...and still everytime I hear it...I smile and feel so emotional.  I look back and am so glad that we did it.  This song is our song and it always will be!  And I am so glad, Shane, that you are my Valentine!  I love you babe!

More later...  :)



10 comments:

Leah said...

I've always liked that song. How neat that yall sung to each other at your wedding.

Telah said...

Wow...what a great memory...brought tears to my eyes! You guys did great singing to each other...I was there!

Jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you are all having a better week. Parker is in our prayers this week.
Loved the wedding memories!!

Renee said...

I love that song too. I love Martina's voice.
Sweet post. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day.

cherylwray said...

Beautiful song and, wow, I can't believe that both of you sang to each other at your wedding! Wonderful!!! I know it was beautiful!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Bethany said...

I love this song...so beautiful! Thanks for sharing such great pictures :)

Shane said...

8+ years and still going strong... I love you more then ever, babe!

Amy Mowbray said...

Yall are too cute! And look at that sweet comment Shane left you.

Karla Dudley said...

Oh my goodness....absolutley romantic, sweet, beautiful....you are avery lucky gal. I hope this Valentines feeling lasts for like a long time for you all! Seeing those pictutures makes me want to get married again. Just so sweet......
-Karla

Jolene George said...

You guys look SO great! I love anything Martina M sings. She's wonderful! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations