Thursday, February 1, 2007

Getting scrappy with it!!!

Here are a few more of the things I have been working on over the last few days...I also have been using Picasa and I finally got my scanner hooked up and so...I have updated my creations photo albums a little with better pictures and some new things....take a look and let me know what you think...

And let me just say a double yes on  Leah's assessment of Picasa.  I have had it for awhile and used it a lot to see if I like it or not.  I love it!  It is free and it has a lot to offer!  Take a peek if you are needing a photo editing software.  I still want to getPS Elementss at some point for some projects I want to try...but Picasa ROCKS!!!!

Some layouts that I have done for a sister's album I am doing for the girls...I still have some journaling to do on a couple.

Here is the cover page for the ABC Album I am doing for Kennedy...

Here are a couple of inexpensive magnetic frames that I made to put on my fridge...plus I am working on some more for Shane to be able to house some new photos at work.  There are a lot of fun and super easy to do....I am always looking for ways to display some more pictures without taking up a lot of shelf space.

And lastly here is a from Trash to Treasure project I finished up...this literally was sitting in my garage and I saw it and thought that would be perfect in my scraproom...I altered it some and cleaned it up and it is perfect for holding cards, envelopes, stickers...just anything.

I am off to work on some more projects...going to try and get my layout down and ready to submit to Pencil Lines this afternoon.  Have a great day! 

More later...



6 comments:

Amy Mowbray said...

Heather, I looooove your layouts. They are all so great.
Okay, and that trash to treasure is so awesome. What a great idea! And you had it sitting in your garage! I love it!

Jamie said...

Girl, You have been one busy bee this week. I just love all your layouts and projects.
Hope to see you Friday!

Bethany said...

Wow, you've been busy!!!
The layouts are beautiful and the trash to treasure is amazing...I need to find some trash to make over...lol!!

Jolene George said...

The layouts are REALLY beautiful!
I have a brown one of those bill sorters and I never though of using it for fun stuff. You're so clever! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

Your trash to treasure project is SO cool! I could totally use one of those to organize my desk. Also...that's a lot of scrapping...if I ever got that much scrapping done it would be a miracle!

cherylwray said...

Great layouts, Heather! I love it when people show all sorts of creations. So fun to look through them all!!
Love your little storage box. So cute!!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations