Saturday, February 10, 2007

Little things mean so much...

I truly mean that!  Lately, it has been little things that just make me happy...that doesn't mean they are insignificant....it just means.  that to most people the things I am referring to...well, they just wouldn't be a big deal...but to me they are awesome!  I know, I know, you are thinking what is this crazy woman talking about?   So let me enlighten you with some random thoughts:

  • Parker is crawling like mad!  He is a moving machine now...and he is loving EVERY bit of it.... unfortunately, his sisters are already complaining about him getting in their stuff!  Hee Hee! 
  • My little Mallory  and Kennedy are so creative...and I am so proud of each of them and their giving attitudes...made Valentine cards this afternoon

and did an awesome job!

  • Sweet emails from some of my dearest friends...saying that they are praying for Parker and all his ENT issues
  • Chocolate chip cookies that I just finished baking...for now particular reason except that I know how much my clan loves them!!!!
  • My scrapbook room and a new surge of creativity....these things make me so happy!  I have done a lot of card making over the last week....and a few layouts (I am going to put up the pictures in the photo albums in the right column for your viewing pleasure...LOL)  I will add a few here in the post too!

  On this card I just utilized a sticker sheet I had full of words related to love and Valentine's Day and then a rub-on over the top (the white heart and the little I love you in the bottom corner)

 

 

 

This card was really simple to make... it is just a 3-D sticker and some ribbon on a DCWV pre-cut card...very easy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This card has turned out to be my favorite so far...it was pretty easy to make too...

I used Basic Grey paper and monogram letters, some new Prima's that I got the other day at my LSS,  MM crystal brad, a new set of love stamps for the letter O, and last the card is a gatefold card....so I used one of those BG magnets to secure the gatefold....and it rocked!  This is the first time I have used those magnets and I love them!  They are so cool!

  • Old black and white pictures of my Dad and grandparents...so cool!!!  I have been scanning a lot tonight and hope to share some with you soon!
  • Random Acts of Kindness...I have never won one....or even participated to my knowledge....but this week I did some major cleaning and purging in my scrapbook room....and let me just say that I cleaned out so much stuff that I could do a RAK everyday of the week for the next year...LOL....so stay tuned because I am going to start doing one a week for while....I figure it like this....if I have brand new scrapping stuff that I bought with good intentions...and have let it set long enough to collect a layer of dust...then it is time to give it away to a good home!!!  So why not share with others???
  • Scrapping websites that I have been visiting!  There are so many cool ones out there on the WWW and I have found several that I find myself returning daily....especially 2 Peas....I have known about it for awhile....but just recently have started posting pictures and getting involved and I LOVE it!  So many talented people out in this big ole' world!!!

Those are just a few random things that have been making me happy!  In case you haven't noticed....I decided to take a little time off from blogging to refocus and to take some time to get more organized and productive on all the creative projects I have wanted to do....

So I have taken a little break and ready to come back full force!  I have lots to show you and tell you about...especially for V-Day this week!  So stay tuned...visit often....and you just never know what might be happening here this week and in the weeks to come! 



2 comments:

jessi (daisy J) said...

okay...I finally found your blog!!! had a bit of a blonde moment...which I am totally famous for in my family!!! I clicked on your name from my blog the first time you visited and, of course, your profile at blogger is bare minimum!!! I was like....what...no blog link??!!! how the heck canI check this gal out!!!!...totally missed the WEB PAGE LINK!!!!!
So I found you and got to say...love the cards!!! that BG one is very cute!!!! and I love the stage of discovery that comes when crawling starts!!! love it!!!
Have a great evening!!!!

cherylwray said...

You are SO right--the little things are actually HUGE. They are what make life great every day!!
Love the pics--especially the crawling one. SO cute!!!
Can't wait to see all your fun stuff for Val Day this week. I'll be back, of course!
Just wanted to tell you also THANK YOU so much for the sweet comments in the last few days!!!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations