Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Birthday To You!!!

Picture_034_1 Happy Birthday Patty! 

As usual, I am horrible about getting cards out...but this to me would be even better!  Your name in lights!!!  :)  Hope you have a great birthday!  We love you and can't wait to see you all in October!

More later this afternoon!  I have a lot of things I want to add on the website, but just have been running short on time to be on the computer.  Maybe this weekend I can add more pictures and post some thoughts. 



2 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for the recognition on your website. How fun! I really love the website. It will be so good to keep up with you guys. We feel so out of the loop with everyone sometimes and miss not getting to watch the kids grow up. Can't wait to see you all in October! Love and hugs to all.
Grandma Patty : )

Heather said...

Glad you like it. We are enjoying updating it....it makes us work harder to keep everyone up to date and is much easier than trying to get packages of pictures ready to mail out....we are loving it! Talk to you soon!
Hope you had a good birthday!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations