Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy days and nights...

Wow!  Yesterday just flew by and I really don't know where my time went to....but I liked it because I stayed busy and days like that I just feel so much more productive.  Last night I went to Ladies Bible Study and had a wonderful time...as always.  Ginger did a great job!  I learned several things about "What Do You Communicate" with my husband....I know, I know....before you all sit there and start laughing.....but it really was a great chapter in the book and Ginger did a great job of bringing out some things I had never thought about or looked at....or maybe I have but just not in the way she proposed it.  Great job Ginger as usual!



After class I ventured to the local Wal-mart....it wasn't too crowded....but I still seemed to spend way too much time in there.  Why do I always do that?  I mean....it isn't like they are going to have some life changing item that they didn't have TWO days ago when I was there....but still I lingered.



By the time I got home....I was much too tired to post to the website....in fact I didn't do much more than watch the local news and fall asleep in the recliner.



So I am just now getting to post for the day.  I had planned on posting on the topic of Milestones for Monday yesterday….but never got to that….so I will try again next week.  Today however, I am aiming for Ten for Tuesday. 



I am off to finish dinner and the chocolate chip cookies that are baking…yum, yum…..and will be back later to give you my Ten for Tuesday.



Hope everyone has a had a good day….here is a little quote from my flip calendar that sits here beside my computer… When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  I don’t know about you, but my family makes me happy and I am thankful for them.



Later…





0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations