Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another fun filled day...

Well, this will be the third time I have tried to post since yesterday afternoon.  I have had a pretty lengthy post typed up twice and both times have made a dumb mistake and lost all of my information...so back to the drawing boards I guess.  It makes me mad too because I had so much to say and now I have to put my brain back in gear and try to remember about it all.  I am finding out that this BLOG is very helpful to me for the purpose of journaling.  I try so hard to write everything down about the kids in a journal, but when I sit down here to type I seem to write more and my mind remembers things that they said or did during the day that were cute or funny and it helps.  It has become a way for me to express myself and to unwind, to catch up and remember what is important in life.  Thanks so far for all the emails and comments about the website.  Like I said, I still have some work to do and I will be adding new stuff daily so mark it as a favorite and continue to check it frequently.  I hope it becomes a great tool for me and for my family to use in many ways.  Oh, and YES DAD....I did do this all by myself! I know you find that hard to believe, but I do have a little bit of brain left even with three kids sucking most of it away from me…  J



There is a bit of a nip in the air today and in fact I would just say it is plum cold outside...but I freeze all the time so my opinion is probably not too accurate.  J I think I read the thermometer to say 63 degrees just a little while ago when we were coming back from the doctor's office.  To me that is chilly!  Even little Kennedy said, "Mama, It is cold out here."



Parker went for his 4 month check up this morning.  He did pretty good considering that he got his second round of shots.  Of course, the doctor was amazed at how much he had grown and said WOW!!  I just laughedHe was 27 inches long and weighed 20.6 pounds today.  The doctor said that he was in the 95th percentile on his height and weight…and his head size!  I just laughed then too!  Imagine that!  J  Of course the shots have not been fun for him and now that we are home he is running a low grade fever and sleeping a lot…but that is normal.  He is a little trooper!



I have much more to post about upcoming events and other events that have happened this week, but since this is the first time I have had the chance to sit down to post or even hardly breath today…I will try more later.  I am on my way out the door to go to class.



Yeppers, I said class…I am taking a photography class at Calhoun Community College



two nights a week.  It is fun and I am learning a lot!  Me and my buddy Melissa signed up for it and so far I am so glad that I did it! There are some really cool websites that our instructor has told us about and I love them!  The are full of information and helpful if photography is one of your interests.  I am looking to buy a new camera in a few months and have been looking at a website my instructor recommened.  It is a really cool website that is very honest about it's reviews of a camera.  Also, another one that I am just starting to look at has beautiful pictures and I think is just awesome.   It is nice to get out of the house, but even better to learn how to take better pictures.  I am way into that! 



More later!  Bye!



1 comments:

Leah Wright said...

I don't personally have this camera but it was recommended to me when I was thinking about upgrading from just a simple point and shoot. http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/SLR1133.htm
I have seen pictures that were taken with this camera and they look great.
Love the blog, I'll be a repeat visitor :)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations