Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What is your problem?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Man!  I can't believe that I have allowed myself to go lax on this blog again and yes....I ask myself frequently....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?  Could it be that I am a wife and mother that doesn't seem to be able to juggle too many balls in the air at the same time?  Could it be that it is the end of the soccer season and the school year and there is something going on everyday around here?  Could it be that I have been struggling over some very tough decisions and torn about what is the right thing to do?   It could be!  :)

Anyhow, whatever my problem is or has been....I need to take care of it and get with the program.  I will admit that I am a procrastinator and that I tend to crawl into my safe place when there is stress and a lot going on.....there I said it!  :)

So, will I promise that my journaling and recording important memories here is back?  I said earlier that I intend to keep up with this blog and I did mean it....and I will.  I may not be SUPERBLOGGER and post everyday or even every other day.....but I will keep it current! 

And whether you know it or not....to all my blogging friends....it means a lot to read your comments and know that y'all still haven't given up totally on me!  Oh and btw, KIM.....Happy 4th of July!  :)

See Ya! 



4 comments:

Leah said...

Don't worry girl! If you never blog again we still love you! :)

Kimberly said...

Hope things are calming down for you and that you have a great summer.

Jamie ~ Alabama said...

Glad to hear that you are making a recommit to us and your blog.
Can't wait to see what you post next. :)

Telah said...

LOL...you crack me up!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations