Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday My Little Man!

Yes, that is right!  We have celebrated two birthdays in our home this week!  Today is Parker's 2nd birthday....and although I am a little late getting this post on my blog....I still wanted to take the time to wish him a Happy Birthday!  Of course, by the way he acted today....I am really pretty sure that he had no clue what in the world all the celebrating and singing of Happy Birthday was about....but oh well!  It was fun to see the look on his face when his sisters would start singing to him.

So on this post I will spare any sappiness....since I gather from some of my readers that they couldn't take the sappy songs I posted on the birthday post for Monday.  :)

Let me just say this...I really cannot believe that my last little baby is TWO!  When I think about it.......I keep thinking.....wasn't it just a little while ago when I was bringing him home from the hospital for the first time?

So in honor of Parker's birthday....I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you.

From this:

Picture 081

Picture 151

To this:

Picture 114

Happy Birthday Parker!  I love you sooooo much!

We are going to party a little bit this weekend in honor of the birthdays so I will have more fun photos to share with you later on!



8 comments:

Telah said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Briana said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!

Jamie ~ Alabama said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!
Thanks for sparing me all the emotional stuff today. Not sure I could handle it. We celebrate Caleb Davis' 3rd birthday tomorrow and I am sure I will be an emotional wreck.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! Love the curls! Douglas had curls at that age too. I miss them! I almost cried when we had to get them cut off!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday to your boy! He's too cute.

Brianna said...

Happy Birthday Parker! Love those pictures. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I didn't know you had one, now I'll come visit more often! I hope you have a good weekend celebrating!

Amydc said...

Happy Birthday Parker man!

Kimberly said...

All right now...lets not start this not blogging thing again!! He He!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations