Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a test....

I am trying to figure out the best way to load video clips to my blog.  I have a friend who sent this to me on Mother's Day and I think it is hilarious....so I thought I would share it with you all...and it certainly describes some of what I have been saying around here for the last couple of days.... :)    I am going to be messing around with some settings and trying to put clips on the blog over the next few days....so give me some feedback about how they are showing up in your browser.  I am having a little trouble getting mine to look right.  I think I just about have it nailed down.....the banner is a little off center....but I can fix that pretty simply if that is all that is off...
Enjoy! 





1 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was cute..i have seen it before and it still makes me laugh. I looked fine to me. Came in loud and clear.LOL

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations