Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Notice to ALL Lurkers and extending the RAK...

Because of the small number of entries....Hint:  scroll down and read the BOO! post if you are interested in winning a super little surprise in your snail mail box....

And to make this fair to everyone....including you lurkers who are not scrappers.....I have decided to extend the deadline for entries and modify it just a little bit....you do not have to send me a link to your favorite scrapbook page only....if you are crafty in anyway or if there is some new awesome home decor item, or any new little gadget that has made your life easier....share away!  Like I said before, I will pick one winner from a hat filled with all the names of people who leave comments and then one winner for what the judges deem to be the "coolest" item left for us to read about or see! 

I am going to extend the deadline until Saturday, May 10th.  Winners will be drawn on Mother's Day!  Woo Hoo!

So get crackin' and leave me some comments so that I will have more than just three people from which to pick a name!  :)



4 comments:

Briana said...

I'm a scrapper but have lost my mojo as of late. I'll take a photo of Miss Olive in the new hat I knitted for her this weekend, when she gets home from the sitter tonight!

Jamie ~ Alabama said...

Just go ahead and give it all to me! Ha!!

Amydc said...

Umm....I'm not really sure about the limitations of the rak, but I would love your rak! :)

Briana said...

I know, I'm late. But here is Olive's hat that I made. http://briana-momtoboys.blogspot.com/2008/05/olives-new-hat.html

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations