Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No schedule today. Picture overload and Goal #5.

Our day has been a lot of things...but on a schedule is not one of those things!  :)

For whatever reason, all three of my children have snotty noses and a slight cough.  Now, I might expect my school age girls to catch a little bug during the beginning of the school year.  Why is it that my 2 year old is the worst one and running fever today?  :)   Poor little man!  I hate it when he feels bad...because when he does sometimes there is no consoling him...no matter what you try to do to help.

So, I scratched trying the new schedule...and just tried to take it one hour at a time. 

As for #5...I am working on it and still have a lot to learn.  But as of right now, I am REALLY enjoying a new little toy we got a few days ago. 

We finally took the plunge and decided to purchase this little number:

Nikon D60

Of course, whenever I get a free second or two...I start snapping.  I have pretty much been shooting in automatic mode and have a lot to learn about everything with this camera!  However, even with a rookie like me...I think I got some pretty good shots over the last day or so and thought I would share them.  So be prepared to see a ton of pictures of my kiddos!  

 

Picture 017

Picture 030

Picture 034

Picture 036

Picture 056

Picture 080

Picture 091

Picture 101

Picture 112

Picture 141

I think this picture about says it all!  :)



1 comments:

Brianna Taylor said...

Sorry the kiddos aren't feeling well! Hope they will get over it soon. A new camera...FUN! Love the pictures.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations