Thursday, August 21, 2008

Creative Writer

I am still amazed everyday at the things my children are interested in and their talents!  I am so proud of them!  I wanted to let you all read a short little story that Mallory wrote sometime last school year.  I attended a meeting the other morning with one of her teachers and I was given copies of some of her work samples.  I had not remembered seeing or reading these particular pieces before and I started laughing out loud when I read this one.  My sweet little Mallory is a great student and really seems to love school!  She is so helpful and eager to learn new things.  She is an awesome kid!  I love you MalMal!

 

Sea Lions

by Mallory

I really am fascinated by sea lions because they are big cuddly sea creatures that have personality and look like they would be friendly and fun to play with.

 

I really want to do some more research to know more about them and their habitats because they are so unusual and different from the dolphins and whales.

 

I would like to have one for a pet but that just won't work because my Mother would scream her head off.

 

Picture 033

 



2 comments:

Renee said...

Great little story. Aw, c'mon and let her have a sea lion.

Amydc said...

Love the new blog colors & outline.
Kennedy & Parker look sooo much older. Mallory looks pretty much the same. I be it is weird just being you & Parker at home during the day.
He's probably loving that!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations