Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

We pulled in the driveway from school....and as soon as we got out of the van...this is what happened.  Guess what?  I just let them go and have fun...because one of the goals I have set for myself (which you will see in a post really soon) is to let go and just have more fun with the kids....stop worrying about laundry, making beds, cleaning the house, and just all together being too caught up in things to enjoy the simple precious moments with them!

Picture 228

Picture 229

Picture 234

As you can see...I definitely need to work on my photography skills...but in my defense...it is hard to hit three moving targets just right every time!

Picture 233

Picture 238



3 comments:

Briana said...

I think your photos came out great. (And yes, it's very hard to hit three moving targets!)
I love your oldest daughter's outfit. So cute!

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun...cute pics!

Renee said...

CUte! I'm trying to do the same and not sweat the little stuff that keeps things clean and neat. Good job!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations