Thursday, November 30, 2006

Missing In Action...

Good grief, I have fallen way behind in my blogging and have so many things that I have wanted to post about....new reading material, new products for scrappers, new projects that I have finished, Christmas decorating, just sooooo much going on and to tell you about.  My friend Telah has done such a good job of updating her website and keeping it up to date and I honestly don't know how she has done it, plus she has found time to scrapbook.  Also, Leah has put a new banner on hers....and it  looks great!

I downloaded the newest version of Photoshop Elements and I am going to play with it a little bit and try it out before I make any purchases.  I played with it a little last night and made a new banner for the website.  What do you think?  It took a while to get the size right, but the actual making of it wasn't that hard....I had the picture saved on my hard drive and just added the text.

I also changed and added some new pictures to my slide show.  Now I have about 25 other new things to do on this site and update...LOL....plus we are going to decorate the Christmas tree tonight. 

Parker has his six month well visit check up this afternoon and I can't wait to see what he weighs and how long he is.  That boy is big!  I took him to have his pictures made on Tuesday and I had to buy an 18 month outfit to fit him....and then it just barely fit!  I will update you all on the progress....it will be funny I am sure. 

So be watching for santa pictures, new pictures of some of my creations, pictures of our Christmas tree decorating, my new finds....and much more.....I am making my New Year's resolutions now....I promise I AM going to do better and update this website more frequently now that we are all over the sickies and things seem to be getting back to normal.  I am off to catch up on my blog reading and commenting, take care of my precious kiddos, and get ready for our afternoon doctor's appt.

Have a great day!  More later....



5 comments:

Telah said...

Welcome back to Blogosphere! Love the new pics! And your banner is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for tomorrow night...crop til we drop!

Jolene George said...

I've missed seeing you! Your new blog banner is beautiful! I want to get photoshop...but I also want the knowledge of how to use it. :o) http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

It is good to hear from you.
Hope you are having a great week!

Amy Mowbray said...

Oooooh! Your banner is really pretty.
Can't wait to see your pictures.

Leah said...

18 months? That is too funny.. prepping him for Alabama football kinda early aren't we? LOL
On a scrap note.. make sure you bring your CTMH solo set tomorrow night!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations