Monday, November 20, 2006

MATHATHON 2006 - Mallory needs your help!

My sweet Mallory is participating in Mathathon again this year for school.  She did this last year and loved it!  Last year I mainly let her do it for the practice and her daddy and I were her main sponsors.  This year she is in first grade and really wants to participate again.  I thought this year I would solicit your help.  She got her DVD in her folder and is ready to complete her math problems on the computer.  The Mathathon will end on November 30th and she will need to have her money turned in by then to her classroom teacher.  If you are interested in sponsoring Mallory for her Mathathon participation this year...just email us and let us know and we will give you the details.  It is easy and a simple way to help support St. Jude and cancer research.  You can go to this link and find out more about St. Jude and about what you will be helping with if you decide to sponsor Mallory this year.

To give you some idea, Mallory will be completing 200-250 math problems.  You can sponsor 3, 4, 5 cents....or any amount per problem that you would like.  Your check is tax deductible if you decide to sponsor Mallory. Also, I am going to link it up so that you can visit the above link and sponsor her online with a debit or credit card.  She promises that she will work hard on her Mathathon and she is so excited to do this project this year....and I am so proud of her for wanting to do the extra work and help kids at St. Jude. 

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your help.  This is a worthy cause and a reputable program.  Mallory thanks you and I do too!

Have a good day!

 

UPDATE:  I went to www.mathathon.org and registered Mallory on the site.  When you go to this link you have to click on Mathathon Wired in the bottom right hand corner of the webpage and it will take you where you need to go.  I will gladly send you more info on what to do if you are interested and would like to sponsor Mallory.  Just email me!  Thanks!  Heather



4 comments:

cheryl said...

My two daughters have always LOVED to do the mathathon. My Delaney LOVES math and she always can't wait to do all the problems! It's really pretty cute!
And that is so cool that they now have all of that online!

Jolene George said...

What a great thing she is doing. Mallory must be a smart little one. Good luck to her. http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Jolene George said...

I forgot to wish you a very happy Thankgiving.
I've really enjoyed looking at the pictures...fun blog! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Amy Mowbray said...

This is great. I wish our schools had programs like this.
You go Mallory!!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations