Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Shout outs...

First and foremost, before I post anything else....I have two shout outs to give....one to my sister...Brittany....mainly because she asked me to...LOL....and secondly because I love her and thought it would be funny to do for her.  I know it won't embarrass her. 

 She is a ham and probably is loving the attention. 

 So here you go Britt!  Enjoy!

 

 

Second shout out goes to my little man!  Yes, I realize he can't read this.  However, today is celebrating a milestone!  Today he is 1/2 a year old....yes, you read that correctly....six months old already and I can't believe it!  It really doesn't seem like it has been that long since he was born, but I guess like in the last post....the days do just fly by.  It won't be long now til he is crawling and talking and walking.  I tried to feed him some sweet potatoes tonight with a spoon and it was sooooo funny!  I had forgotten how much babies like to spit food back at you!  Needless to say we need some practice in that area.  So we will keep working on it in the days to come! 

As per usual during this time of year....the days are shorter and it seems like I have more and more to do....I have many things that I am trying to catch up on and this website is one of the things I need to work on.  Don't give up on me if it seems like I am not around much in the next few days....I just have been busy taking care of sick kids and with school projects and things like that....but I will be back full force soon.

Have a good evening!



6 comments:

Telah said...

Happy Half-Birthday to your little man, Parker! He's such a cutie!

Jamie said...

Happy Wednesday Heather and Happy 6 Month Birthday to your little guy!! Hope youare having a great week!

Jamie said...

Happy Wednesday Heather and Happy 6 Month Birthday to your little guy!! Hope you are having a great week!

Amy Mowbray said...

He's beautiful. And those eyes. Watch out girls!

Brittany said...

yeah shout out to bhale!!

cheryl said...

Hey to Brittany!
Happy Half Birthday to your Little One! Boy, they grow up quick don't they? He's so cute!!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations