Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Questions and answers...through the eyes of my child.

This edition is questions and answers from my kids in regards to me...stay tuned for the answers about Daddy.  So funny to read how they answered these questions and to get a glimpse of their viewpoints...I have typed the answers just as they wrote them because that makes it more fun.
  
What is the funniest thing I do?

Mallory:  laugh
Kennedy:  laugh
Parker:  say funny words like Goofy


What is my favorite TV show?

Mallory:  Reba
Kennedy:  Mr. Brown

How tall am I?

Mallory:  5'7
Kennedy:  5'3


What is my favorite thing to do?

Mallory:  play with us!
Kennedy:  love us!

What makes me sad?

Mallory:  when someone passes away
Kennedy:  when we get hurt

What makes me laugh?

Mallory:  when I cross my eyes and leave them like that
Kennedy:   when I do something funny

How much time do I spend on the phone each day?

Mallory:  20-45 minutes per day
Kennedy:  1 hour

Am I a better driver than Daddy?

Mallory:  Yes!!!!!  a million times yes!!!!
Kennedy:  yes

What do I do when you are at school each day?

Mallory:  clean the house
Kennedy:   watch Parker

What should I be famous for?


Mallory:  singing
Kennedy:  loving us!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations