Thursday, March 10, 2011

Conversations with my kids...

I have been using this awesome book called..."Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions" over the last few weeks to spark interesting conversations with the kids.  It has been so funny to hear some of their answers!  I thought I would share a few of them here on my blog...they are pretty cute!

Who is the smartest person in your family?
  • Mallory - Daddy
  • Kennedy - Gram
  • Parker -  Mallory
What is your Daddy really good at doing?

  • Mallory - Science
  • Kennedy - playing games on his computer
  • Parker - working like a worker  :)
What can you do better than Daddy?

  • Mallory - Grow hair on my head!
  • Kennedy - Put my hair in a ponytail!
  • Parker - Play 
What is your favorite song?

  • Mallory - Just Keep Casting your Bread upon the Water
  • Kennedy - Old Camp Meeting Days
  • Parker - Jesus loves Me
What nicknames do you have?

  • Mallory - Molly and Mal Mal
  • Kennedy - Banjo Butt and Sis
  • Parker - P.J...that's what Pap calls me!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations