Monday, March 14, 2011

Can it be?

It seems like reality really hit me this weekend when I looked at what my baby boy had written on the driveway with sidewalk chalk!!!  Is it really possible that this precious boy will start kindergarten in only five short months?  Surely not...or at least that is what my heart is saying!  

Parker wrote his name on the bottom.  I am not sure how or why...but this boy picked up a pencil after being shown one time how to write his name and wrote Parker.  I was in shock and still am in shock that he can write his name after only being shown once...and that was a while ago!  Saturday he was showing us again!  Daddy wrote the top name and Parker followed right along on the bottom copying what his Daddy had written!  Good job Parker-Man!!!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations