Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's been a long time coming...

but I am finally back to blogging. After a very long break...I am ready to tackle this again! I am forgetting too many important things and not keeping a very good record of all the things happening with my precious kiddos at this age. (That might have something to do with my age...but I didn't think memory loss was necessarily a problem when you are only 29)
Blogging helps me record a lot of moments....and acts as my journal....and one of the greatest benefits is that I can save everything I write about for many years to come. (This is thanks to my wonderful husband who remembers to always back up files and pictures on my laptop)
I also owe a HUGE thank you to Diana over at Custom Blog Designs. She worked with me and created this beautiful blog very much to my liking! She does beautiful work! Thanks again Diana!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations