Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In Christ Alone

 

 

A good friend of mine brought a copy of the sheet music to several of us at church and wanted us to learn this beautiful song.  So we gave it a shot... I had no idea when I first saw the song.... how awesome the lyrics would be!  So beautiful!  Take the 5 minutes that it will take you and listen to it....and really absorb the message.  This should brighten your day and reset your focus about what is truly important.  Have a great afternoon!



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Whew! I think I am all caught up on your blog. You guys have been busy. :)
I love that song. It is one of my favorites.

Amydc said...

~from lifes first cry
to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny~

Carolyn said...

Beautiful song. Wonderful lyrics. Awesome God!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations