Sunday, June 1, 2008

'Cause it's not who you knew and it's not what you did....it's how you lived...






I have been listening to this song most of the day yesterday and even this morning.  I can't seem to hear it enough!  I LOVE an awesome song that really makes you stop and reflect and think about the important things in life.  This song is certainly becoming one of the top songs on my list.  In fact, yesterday Kennedy said...."Mama, please stop singing that song."



If you have been a follower of my blog...or just for those of you who know me well...know that I am a push-over for a great song with awesome lyrics!  I just really like songs that help me to stop, breath, and think.  I know there are some people who find it too hard to listen to tear jerking, emotional, cut you to the core songs...and I am still that way sometimes.  I can cry with the best of you...but most of the time I can listen to favorites and really start to see things more clearly....especially when the storms of life come.



So everyone....enjoy today and thank God for every blessing in your life...and oh yeah.  don't forget to TURN UP THE MUSIC!



 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations