Monday, July 2, 2007

Too may first's to count...and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hey everyone!  I have so much to tell you and a bunch of pictures to share with you....a bunch of first's to talk about....

  • First time I have had the chance to sit down and update my blog and actually start to get back into a routine here at home in several weeks
  • First night in several weeks that I actually feel caught up on housework and laundry
  • First day (well actually today is the second day...but I started typing this last night  :)  ) of a new week and the first of many new posts to share with you.....I hope
  • First day that we have had rain in a long time...and I hope we get some more tonight.  We had a pretty good shower this afternoon and it really cooled things off and I am so thankful for the rain!  We REALLY needed it!
  • Parker finally got his first haircut a few days ago....bye, bye little curls....my little man is growing up to fast!
  • Before

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After

  •  

 

 

  • First time to have one of my children not scream and go into hysterics around a dog....Way to Go Parker!

 

  • First ballet recital for Kennedy

  • First pool party of the summer

  • First time Parker has ever been brave enough to run into the sprinkler (while the water is on) by himself

  • First trip to the Kiddie Carnival...however, I am sure that there will be many more to come during the summer!

  • First taste of a Cheeto for Parker...it ain't easy being cheesy!

  • First look at my finished flower gardens out front....It took us over a month to finally get everything transplanted and mulched and like we want it.....it isn't perfect....but we are pretty happy with it.....now for working in the backyard! 

 

  •         
  •   

 

  • First time I have had the chance to really and truly THANK ALL OF YOU from the bottom of my heart for the friendship, kind words, emails, and most of all prayers for my family and for my Gram and Pap over the last few weeks.  I have made so many new friends because of this blog....and many of my "old" friends read my blog....it has just really and truly been a blessing to me to communicate with friends through this medium and know that there are so many people out there thinking about and praying for our family when we were in need!  It sort of becomes like your extended family I guess....I mean I have learned a lot about all of you and your families from reading your blogs....I feel like I have known some of you all my life....and I am sure you have learned a lot about me from my blog, emails, and all our commenting back and forth.    So enough mushy stuff....but just a big THANK YOU!!!!  Love to all of you!


4 comments:

Renee said...

Your boy is so cute with his haircut! Looks like y'all have been having a great summer so far. I LOVE your flowerbeds. They're so beautiful and neat. I'm jealous, jealous, jealous.

April said...

I'm glad everything is settling down for you guys! I hope your grandparents are doing better now! I think your front garden looks great...it looks much better than what I have! lol

Kimberly said...

Glad everything is getting back to normal. Hope everything continues to go good. Have a Happy 4th of July.

Telah said...

LOve this post...all the firsts! WOW..I'm amazed at the transformation of Parker from before haircut to after...He looks like such a little man now. Great update!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations