Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did you miss me? I'm NOT dead...

Maybe I set a record for the longest absence from my blog ever....Nah!  But man, I was gone for awhile...every time I would think that I need to sit down and let someone know I am still among the living...well, something would take precedence and blogging just had to wait!  Also, maybe I just wasn't really in the mood to blog about anything...like I have said before...I think maybe I just needed a break. 

Springtime is definitely here in North Alabama.  How about where you live?  I love the weather and the beautiful things I see everywhere I look outside...but along with that come the dreaded POLLEN!!!  It is now plaguing our area and so begins the sneezing, watery eyes, and of course more sinus trouble around here for many people. 

My friend Telah, suggested to me that maybe I needed to do a I'M NOT DEAD post....so here it is!  :)  I will admit I have been really busy and neglected my blog....I have read many over the weeks, but just stopped blogging and commenting on other blogs....and for that I apologize.  I let something get the best of me and just couldn't shake a funk that I was feeling.  But the sun is shining and it is a new day that God has blessed us with and I think I might be ready to get back into LIFE!  :)  I promise I will be back to commenting and visiting all your blogs soon....very soon!  Thanks for sticking by and for all your emails and comments and concern for if I was alright.  Very sweet to know that I was missed! 

Of course since it is has been over a month, I have tons of things I want to tell you about....but have no idea where to start.  So let me just give you a few glimpses of life here with me over the last few weeks...

So there you go!  Just some quick glimpses...I just uploaded 173 pictures from my camera this morning....that tells you how long it has been since I have been in catch up mode and felt like getting anything done. 

I can't wait to share more with you...but for right now I am off to get a new driver's license...since mine expires today!  YIKES!  Glad I remembered and didn't get stuck with an expired license!  Then I have some errands to run...of course it wouldn't be a trip into town without having to stop by Wal-Mart for something...right?

Love to you all and thanks for stopping by!  More later....



11 comments:

Telah said...

Yippee!!! Heather is back, Heather is back! Glad to see you shaking your funk.

Kimberly said...

Glad to see you are still alive...I was starting to worry. LOL! Glad things are going good and hope you have a great birthday!

Leah said...

Your kids look adorable! All 3 of them look like they've grown 3 feet since I last saw them. LOL
Glad you're feeling better. Missed you and been thinking about ya!

Amy Mowbray said...

Woo Hoo! You're back!
Your kids are too dang cute! I love the sunglasses picture!

Jamie said...

So glad you are back! Love the photos. Those are 3 good lookin' kids.
Hope to see you Friday night.

Jolene George said...

It's SOOO good to "see" you Heather! I'm glad you got over whatever funk had ahold of you because you were dearly missed. The pictures are wonderful and yours kids are simply darling! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

Patty said...

Glad every one is doing better. Those pictures of the kids together are so cute. Can you email them to me so I can print them? We don't have any current pics of the 3 of them. Thanks!
Don't forget to enter me in the contest. LOL!!

Renee said...

Glad to see you're back. We missed you. Your kids are all so beautiful!

Traci said...

Glad to see you back. Hope you're feeling better! I LOVE the girls' green dresses. Look forward to hearing about what all has been going on with ya'll.

Amydc said...

Hey Heather. Happy late Birthday. I was glad to hear from Telah that things are looking up for y'all. LOVE the girls smoked dresses. I may have to buy those from you!
Missed you Friday night.

Bethany said...

Hi Heather!
Glad you're back and bloggin'! Such cute pictures...just adorable!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations