Tuesday, March 6, 2007

And the winner is....???

Ok...this will be a super short post and I will be back later to update on some more things that are happening....but I have some people that have been already messaging (bugging) me this morning wanting to know who the winner of my RAK from the other day is....let me just say that I put all the names in the bag last night and let Mallory draw out the winner (and no Jamie...I didn't put your name in twice...:)  )

Mallory was so excited and couldn't wait to do the drawing...we even took pictures of course...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How about that face?  Too funny!

 

 

 

 

So she drew a name out and I said read it...and she did...and I just started laughing!  The winner is .... TELAH!!!! 

Now, for those of you who don't already know...Telah is more than just one of my bloggin' buddies.  She lives about an hour from me....but we are good friends in "real life" too!  That is why I found it so funny!  Nope, this wasn't rigged....but I thought how funny and Mallory kept asking what was so funny and after I told her, she kept saying I can't believe Mrs. Telah won!  She was even saying that this morning as she walked out the door to school.

Well, after she went to bed last night...I was sitting here thinking....and decided that I would have Shane draw another name and give out two prizes.  I didn't want any of my loving blog friends to think it strange that some how Telah won...LOL...plus I was feeling generous I guess.

So the second winner will win this.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to my little box and tried to pick out some stuff that would be equivalent to the other prize....and the winner of that drawing was .... APRIL!!!

Congrats to both winners!  Thanks to everyone who left comments....I will do another RAK later in the weeks...but this one will require a little more thinking...so be watching!

More later!!!  Have a great day!



13 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations Telah and April!
I hope you girls have fun with your new goodies!

daisy jessi (daisy J) said...

congrats to the winners!!! my kids always love drwing the names for the RAKs I do!!! cute pics!! have a fabulous day!!

April said...

Wow...this is my lucky day! First I snuck in and beat Traci for Telah's 50th comment, and now I win a prize from you too...I am so honored! I never win things!!

Amy Mowbray said...

Congrats Telah and April!

Renee said...

That's funny, because my friend (blog and in 'real life', Beki) did a similar thing a few months back and she picked my name. It seemed 'fixed' but it wasn't!

groovy (elizabeth) said...

Hey Heather,
Wow, thanks for your honest comment on my blog. I hope that you were able to take even just a little time for yourself today to just breathe and take in a moment. I just noticed my name over there on your sidebar too, wow, thanks. I'm processing a lot these days so it's refreshing to come over here for some fun!!
Take care girl!
Elizabeth

Alissa said...

Wow April! At least you won this one fair and square. Telah is sweet and she deserves to win, but you- you're just lucky!!!!! Just kidding (except the part about Telah being sweet and all, she really is). Congrats to both of you! Of course it would have been extra funny if Traci won this one!

Amydc said...

Hey Heather. I never even know when y'all are giving all this stuff away. I guess I am going to have to start reading everyones blog daily.

cherylwray said...

Oh yeah, I think it HAD to be rigged! Ha Ha!!!
Congrats to Telah and April (but I wanna win next time!!!)

cherylwray said...

I've been missing seeing you around in Blog Land! LOL Hope everything is going fine!

Bethany said...

Hi Heather...just wanted to see how you were doing :)
Hope things are going well for ya!

Jamie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have been missing your website updates. I hope everything is fine with you and your family.
Keep in touch...

Jolene George said...

Congratulations to Telah and April!
Thank you SO much for the very thoughful package. I LOVE it! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations