Friday, July 16, 2010

A milestone to honor and remember...


Happy 55th Anniversary Pap and Gram!
We love you!

On July 16, 1955...55 years ago today...two special people committed to each other and to a marriage that has stood strong all these years!

Obviously I wasn't even thought of at that time...but this marriage and the commitment these two wonderful people made to each other...began a journey that would shape and influence the lives of many people along the way.

I am thankful for their commitment to God and to each other. I am thankful that they were committed to raising a family and teaching them the importance of serving God. I am thankful for so many things about them...but right now I am most THANKFUL that God has allowed me to have 35 wonderful years with them and that my children are getting the opportunity know these wonderful people!


0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations