Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

I have no idea what has motivated me to tackle some of the projects that I have been putting off FOREVER!!! But, I have started "cleaning" around this house, in the garage, and even cleaning up files and folders on my laptop. I have not actually started the "deep cleaning" process of washing windows, cleaning baseboards, washing curtains....etc. Right now I am just trying to clear clutter and feel organized again. Last night I was going through old emails and files...and I ran across a folder where I have kept funny or interesting emails sent to me from friends and family.
So, I thought I might take a few days and share some of these with you all! Hope you enjoy!

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I
have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those
moments."
One that I found effective is for me to just take the child
for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving
after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions
with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.
Sincerely,

A Friend



0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations