Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BOO!!! Did I scare you?

Yes, I know....you are all SO EXCITED!!!!  My blog is back!  Been gone way too long...not even going to get into the reasons why....just going to get back on track.  I would show you a great picture right here in this first post to remind you all of who I am....but I forgot to hook the stupid external drive up to get the pictures to post....so there will be pictures soon!

So,  in order to celebrate the return of the long lost blogger.....I am going to give away a RAK!  I have been spring cleaning around here and have some awesome scrapping stuff that I would love to find a good home for....just not my home any longer....I gotta get rid of some stuff! 

Here is how it works:  You comment and leave me a link to where I can view your most recent favorite scrapbook page or crafty item that you have created and why it is your current favorite (it could be the cool product you used, the journal, the sentiment, or just the sketch and how it all came together.....but if you are a scrapper like me it should be easy to come up with all kinds of reasons why it is your fave!).  I will put the names in the drawing for every comment that I receive and draw one name.  Then, for the second part....I will allow my girls and my hubby to judge the entries and will give away another RAK for that winner the project that they give the Blue Ribbon!  TWO RAK's....yeppers....that is what I said!  Just remember to tell us where to go to view your fave!

And if you are concerned about the RAKS....don't worry.....I promise it will be good!  Just ask any of my scrapbook buddies what happens when I clean out my scrapping space!



9 comments:

Telah said...

Welcome back Heather! Love the cool new site! Got you back on the bookmark list...LOL.
OK. Here's my fav layout for now:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=90129&user_id=2426
I like it because of the cute pictures mainly. But it was something about the way the colors came together as well. Some of my favorite products that I used were Basic Gray paper and Black Thicker letters.

Telah said...

test test test

Heather said...

test

Kimberly said...

So glad u are back! Here is my favorite layout...i think it is my fav because it was the first time I when out of my box and I also love the pics! http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=47989&user_id=6005

Amydc said...

Wow!! Congratulations.
I clicked on your blog & I was devastated.

Briana said...

Thanks for the tag. I just completed this one a few weeks ago. You can read it here... http://briana-momtoboys.blogspot.com/2008/04/six-words.html

Jamie ~ Alabama said...

Love the new banner! That is so neat.
Here is the link - http://www.joshjamie.com/bloggerblog/uploaded_images/ForMyScrappyFriends_10704/Newborn_Daddys_Hands_3.jpg - to one of my favorite pages that I have created lately. I like the way all the black and white pictures came together. Love the fact that 1 week old Emma Lee is so precious and delicate in her Daddy's Hands. Plus I love that country song Daddy's Hands so it all fit together nicely. Oh and it was all digital so super easy to create. Gotta love that!
As far as favorite products, you can see one of my latest favorites on this post - http://blog.joshjamie.com/2008/04/for-my-scrappy-friends.html. Those new stamps are to die for. I will bring them Friday so you can try them out.
Again, so glad to see you back online. I have missed your site.
Take care and be sure to tell your kids that I will give them LOTS of candy and toys if they pick me to win. Ha!! :)

Renee said...

Glad you're back!

Brianna said...

I love the one that Jamie posted! So sweet! The favorite one of mine lately is this one: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=94825&user_id=2916
I think I just like cause I got to use some pink!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations